Sustainable investing to drive sustainable impact
Increasingly, investors take environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into account when making investment decisions.As a result, ESG funds have seen an exponential growth over the last few years and Bloomberg expects ESG assets to hit $53 trillion by 2025, a third of global AUM. Sustainable finance is critical to drive investments towards supporting a resilient economy and a sustainable recovery from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as driving social and climate change innovation and enabling the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
At Aleron, we have been at the forefront of the development of social impact bonds in the UK and have always supported impact entrepreneurs raising the capital they need to realise their strategic ambitions. We also work with investors whether a private equity firm, a foundation, a fund or a high net worth individual to support them in making their investment decisions and managing their portfolio of sustainable investments.
- Enabling organisations to raise sustainable investment to fund innovation and growth
- Redefining investment allocations by considering the total impact of the investment portfolio
- Launching social and environmental impact bonds to fund transformative initiatives
- Evaluating ESG risks for a private equity investment from an initial desktop review to an in-depth assessment of potential environmental liabilities
- Performing an impact/ESG due diligence to inform investment selection and decision
- Reporting on the impact and sustainability performance of a fund through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Developing the impact investing strategy of an organisation aiming to build a sustainable and resilient ecosystem and supply chain for their customers and partners
- Green bonds
- Environmental impact bonds
- ESG frameworks and portfolio assessment for private equity firms
- Social impact bonds
- ESG/impact due diligence
- Impact investing strategies
- Social impact report for investors
- Social impact incubator and accelerator models
Select case studies
Looking to be able to deliver its services and impact beyond their current fudning, Our Parklife needed a growth strategy that would enable the organisation to be financially sustainable in the long term. Read more...
The company was in need of a statistical model to help them make better decisions about their strategic priorities and hedging strategy - reducing EBITDA volatility and improving the valuation of the company on exit. Read more...
Food & environment strategy
The foundation looked to refine the focus of their strategy and prioritise attention towards areas where they could have the greatest impact. Read more...
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out how we can help, please don't hesitate to contact us and a specialist consultant will be in touch as soon as possible.