social Impact Consulting
Creating positive and sustainable change
Foundations & philanthropists
We work with foundations and philanthropists to analyse complex social and environmental issues and develop practical solutions.
Purpose Driven Companies
We enable local, national and global companies to assess, define and deliver their environmental and social agenda.
How to become a net zero charity?
Aleron presents a webinar on the journey to net zero for UK charities
The webinar will present some of our most interesting findings of the report together with a number of leading UK charities and thought-leaders in the sustainability space. Our speakers include leaders from WWT and the Fit For the Future Partnership.
Key questions we will discuss are:
– Why does net zero matter for charities?
– What does environmental sustainability mean in practice?
– What do charities need to do to get there?
– What are the success stories from sector leaders?.
Register for the webinar here…
UK charities and the journey to net zero
Read our 2021 report on the state of sustainability among the UK’s 100 largest charities.
Some key takeaways:
- An estimated 593 UK charities are required to comply with Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) legislation requiring them to disclose their carbon emissions .
- One third of the top 100 UK charities assessed in this study did not comply with government regulations covering emissions and energy use in 2020.
Read more in the full report here…
Become a change maker
Join the Aleron team to challenge yourself and others and make a positive impact on our society and planet