Working with usAleron
WORKING WITH US
We are always looking for talented individuals who are looking to solve social and environmental problems by helping organisations across sectors with their strategy, operations and data insight.
Below are some specific open positions but do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in a career at Aleron or our sister companies.
Manager / Senior Manager
Aleron is currently hiring for a Manager or Senior Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for energetic, passionate and determined individuals with a track record of achievement in consulting, organisational design and change management.
Aleron is a social and environmental strategy and impact consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals, organisations, governments to create positive change in society. We established Aleron in 2010 to redefine how organisations can continuously improve their contribution to our society and planet and deliver superior operational and financial performance. Our teams bring a unique blend of expertise in strategy, operations, design and communication that enable our clients to define and successfully deliver their social and environmental impact strategy.
We deliver our impact through consulting engagements, conducting independent research, fostering collaboration, and developing innovative solutions. To learn more about Aleron and our services, please visit our website.
About the role
As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of complex client engagements, working with senior client leadership and managing internal project teams. You will also help to support key internal projects contributing to the ongoing growth and operations of the company. We are a high energy and entrepreneurial team – commitment, risk-taking and a strong work ethic is essential, as is a sense of fun.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with senior leadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models
- Assessing the structure of organisations using analytical tools and techniques, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Helping organisations to navigate organisational change, through planning the implementation of new structures
- Identifying, quantifying and supporting delivery of the financial and non-financial benefits of organisation design
- Communicating insights and recommended solutions through written, spoken, and visual mediums, running workshops, and effectively persuading and influencing key stakeholders
- Working closely with a range of clients to build consensus, embed recommendations and train staff
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience of working on Organisation Design and process redesign projects (in line with responsibilities detailed above) in a consulting organisation, or in an internal consultant role ideally in the public or voluntary sector
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with people at all levels and manage stakeholders, to drive change
- Hands on, operationally minded, pragmatic and highly organised
- Passionate about social and environmental change
Please note that we are ideally looking for candidates who can start in July/August 2019.
- Market leading and competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to grow with our business and take on rapidly increasing levels of responsibility for leading projects and client relationships
- Entrepreneurial experience, flexibility and education that cannot be matched by any more established advisory firm
We are recruiting on a rolling basis. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2019 – 9pm.