Data Analytics Specialist
Mohsin has a background in applied mathematics, math modelling and scientific computing. He takes the lead on quantitative analyses, programming and problem solving.
Mohsin brings a deep understanding of complex, fragmented datasets to Aleron’s work. He helps to organize and interpret data, as well as building bespoke tools for capturing and analysing information on a regular basis. Recently, he has supported several projects by building data visualization tools with front end accessibility.
Key Skills and Expertise:
- Software development
- Problem solving using computer algorithms
- Quantitative analysis
- Scientific computing
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Designed and built a bespoke dashboard for a non-profit organisation to monitor KPIs, with built-in data visualization and analytics
- Headed a team of four students for designing firmware for industrial grade machines used in the agricultural sector of Pakistan.
- Developed a financial business case and business model for a large UK organisation to implement a change programme
- Part of the software team for developing Chebfun. In charge of organizing weekly group meetings, writing documentation and coding conventions for the project and lead developer for periodic functions.
Mohsin is finalising his PhD in Applied Mathematics at Oxford where he also obtained his MSc in Math modelling & Scientific Computing. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Electrical Engineering from UET Lahore and was awarded various scholarships for his high-level quality of analysis and research as well as his commitment to teach and tutor fellow students. A Pakistani national, Mohsin speaks fluent Punjabi, Urdu, English and Hindi.
Tel: 0208 157 0210